Induction Moka Pot
The Italian moka coffee maker is a must for every coffee lover. This one’s made to be used on induction hobs.
Everything you want to know
The Moka is certainly the most popular coffee makers for Italians. In fact, it has been accompanying our breakfasts and coffee breaks, since 1933.
This coffee maker is made up of 3 parts:
- the tank with valve,
- the container / filter for ground coffee,
- the upper tank that the coffee flows into
This model we propose is made for induction hobs and is entirely produced in Italy.
How do you prepare a coffee with the Moka?
- Fill the Moka with hot water up to a millimeter below the valve, in this way the coffee extraction will be faster and will limit any hints of bitterness
- Put the filter on and fill it with ground coffee without pressing it
- Place the Moka pot on the electric stove, with a low heat level
- Wait in silence, until it starts to mutter (the coffee fills inside the Moka only 3/4 of the way)
- Remove from the heat and after turning the coffee with a teaspoon pour into a warmed cup
CAPACITY: 3 CUPS