Barista and Latte Art Video Course
Do you need to have a solid foundation for your barista job but you have no way to participate in a live course? The online barista course is the solution, with SCA foundation Barista skills exam.
Everything you want to know
- What is coffee , a bit of history and knowledge of the different species: Arabica, robusta, varietals.
- The coffee processing: picking, stripping, washed and dry methods.
- Introduction to roasting and blending. Virtual visit to a roasting plant
- The right espresso machine for your shop
- Know and professionally evaluate the quality of a coffee blend
- The preparation of espresso, dosing, grinding and tamping.
- Cappuccino and milk frothing: standards, more or less frothy, more or less hot.
- The classic Italian preparations: latte macchiato, caffèlatte, espresso macchiato , shaked coffee etc.
- Introduction to professional coffee tasting
- Introducing latte art: flow, heights, movement of the wrist. The rosetta, the heart, the tulips
- Espresso machines cleaning and maintenance: descaling, backflushing, cleaning of the grinder.