Latte Art Pro Milk Jug
by Gianni Cocco
A milk jug designed for Latte Art professionals and beginners who want to own the best tool for cappuccino decoration.
€24,00 – €39,50
Everything you want to know
These milk jugs are the result of barista Gianni Cocco's many years of experience as an international Coffee trainer and his collaboration with the Edo Barista team.
The Latte Art Pro milk jugs are light and easy to handle, they have a super-performing spout to pour perfect cappuccinos in the Latte Art Free pour style, helping you to keep the symmetry and contrast of your Latte Art figures under control, from the simplest to the most complex ones.
One of the most important features is certainly the well-studied design of its depth, height, and the spout opening which will allow you to always have the maximum cleanliness when drawing until the last pouring phase.
The Latte Art Pro is designed for all baristas who have already approached Latte Art and want to perfect their design techniques. This jug is available in two sizes: a smaller 36cl and a larger 60cl.
- Material: AISI304 stainless steel, light and easy to handle
- Thickness: 0.7mm
- External color: mirror finishes; Edo Barista logo on one side and Gianni Cocco’s logo on the other
- Size: 600ml (20oz) 360ml (12oz)
- Spout: designed by Gianni Cocco, best performing in Latte Art and precision drawings
- Handle: electro-welded in AISI304 stainless steel