The Lelit Anna is a semi-professional espresso machine, entirely made in steel, for the real espresso lovers.
Everything you want to know
The Lelit Anna espresso machine, PL41EM model, is a machine with a clean and elegant design that combines ease of use with professional results.
Its professional brewing unit with non-pressurized 57 mm filter holder in chromed brass, allows you to extract the perfect espresso like the one you would drink in a coffee shop, thanks to great thermal stability throughout the entire process.
The 250 ml brass boiler and its steam wand allow you to froth the milk for a creamy cappuccino or espresso macchiato, like a real barista. Once the machine is switched on, it takes about 3 minutes to heat up, although we advise you to wait at least 10 minutes to ensure better thermal stability.
The external visibility of the water level in the 2.7-liter tank is very useful, allowing us to keep the levels under control and never run out of water.
A perfect machine for the coffee lover who wants to prepare an excellent espresso and cappuccino at home!
- Cup warmer surface
- Stainless steel basin grid
- Chrome oval switches
- Steam lance
- Coffee dispensing pressure gauge
- Stainless steel body
- Lateral visibility of the water level in the tank
- Three-way solenoid valve for tablet drying
- 250 ml brass coffee boiler
- Filter holder diameter 57 mm
- 1 cup filter, 2 cups filter, paper pod filter
- Tank: 2.7 liters
- Dimensions WxDxH: 23 x 26.5 x 34 cm
- Boiler resistance: 1000 W
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz
- Weight: 7.2 kg
DELIVERY TIME: approximately 2 weeks