Cold Brew Bottle Hario FIC-70
With a clean and minimal design, the Cold Brew Hario bottle is ideal for preparing cold coffee at home and in your Coffee Shop
Everything you want to know
With the arrival of the hottest season, preparing an excellent iced coffee is a must for every barista and coffee lover! By choosing a cold brew extraction you will avoid any bitter notes and limit any acidity.
This Cold Brew Hario bottle with a clean and minimal design is ideal for preparing cold coffee at home but also for small shops that want to offer something different to their customers. With this bottle, you will be able to prepare up to 700 ml of concentrated Cold Brew for each extraction.
Preparing a Cold Brew with the Hario FIC-70 bottle is very simple:
- Open the filter and fill it with 85g of freshly ground coffee with a large grain size and place the top of the filter.
- Hook the filter onto the bottle neck and insert it into the bottle.
- Pour 700cl of water into the bottle and close with the cap
- Leave to rest for at least 8 hours at room temperature or in the fridge in an upright position
- Open the bottle and pour directly into the glass: on the rocks and / or with any type of milk or plant based drink
- Materials: glass, PET
- Size: 8,7 cm length x 8,4 cm width x 30 cm height