Nitro Cold Brew
The perfect tool to prepare the trendiest summer Coffee, the Nitro Cold Brew, creamy and velvety.
Everything you want to know
When summer arrives, the demand of cold drinks, even coffee-based, grows exponentially. When it comes to cold coffee, for some years also in Italy, Cold brew has become a big trend especially by younger and cosmopolitans customers.
Nitro Cold Brew is nothing more than a nitrogen-added version of Cold Brew. Nitrogen that gives an incredibly creamy texture to the drink and a velvety foam top.
The ISI preparation system is very compact, handy and easy to use even for beginners.
How to prepare Nitro Cold Brew with the Sifon ISI Nitro
- Insert the Cold brew in the ISI Nitro siphon (Max 1 liter), perhaps prepared with our Cold Lab!
- Screw the cap
- Insert an original Isi Nitro Nitrogen refill that you can buy HERE in packs of 16 pcs to not run out of Nitro Cold Brew
- Screw the cap to let the gas enter the siphon
- Shake the siphon for a few seconds
- Turn the siphon upside down and press the lever to release the Nitro Cold Brew in a very cold glass
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days ... but we are sure it will finish much sooner.
The ISI Nitro siphon can be used not only for Cold Brew but also for Nitro Cold Tea and for many other recipes that you can find on the ISI official website and in the recipe book that you will find in the box.
• Materials: Stainless steel
• Capacity: max 1 l
• Refills: nitrogen
• Dimensions: 9 cm x 9 cm x h 32 cm
• Suitable for washing in the dishwasher
• Made in Austria