sieves for ground coffee
Kruve is the coffee tool that allows you to sift and make the granulometry of coffee homogeneous, optimal for a great extraction.
€86,90 – €269,30
Everything you want to know
If you have a good coffee grinder, the particles should be homogeneous, but sometimes the risk is to find both too fine- (fines) and very large particles (boulders). With Kruve you'll be able to reach a stable grinding, with equal sized particles. This homogeneous result is essential for extracting an excellent cup of coffee.
What impressed us about Kruve at a first glance is its beautiful design. In fact, every little detail is taken care of thanks to the use of great colors and materials.
Each set includes a range of filters, with laser-cut holes for absolute precision from 300 to 1600 microns. These allow you to choose the grind size, to eliminate any fines or boulders and also to experiment with the impact of a variable grind on the taste of your cup of coffee.
- The BASE kit consists of filters: 300, 500, 800, 1100 and 1400 micron
- The GRIND kit consists of the filters: 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500 and 1600 microns and has included a handy bamboo filter holder to store the filters once used.
All filters can be stored once used in a convenient and compact bamboo filter holder.
Cleaning the Kruve, even if it remains the most boring part, is very simple. In fact, it is sufficient to rinse the filters with water and clean with a soft cloth.
How does Kruve work?
- Once you have chosen the extraction method, select the two filters for the maximum and minimum size of ground coffee particle you want to obtain
- Place the filter with the larger holes at the top and the one with the smaller holes at the bottom
- Assemble the Kruve and before inserting the wooden cap insert the ground coffee to be sieved
- Shake the Kruve for about a minute, patting the sides until the ground is perfectly sieved
- At the end, the fines will be in the lower chamber, the upper filter will have retained all coarser grounds, the boulders, and the optimal ground for your coffee will remain in the central filter.
- 6 steel filters
- Precision laser cut holes
- Materials: aluminum, steel, bamboo
The latest kits born in the Kruve family are made up of the sieves to select green coffee, a useful tool to easily analyze one of the parameters that distinguish the classification of green coffee. These filters are identical in size to those for grinding but have holes that increase in size from sieve 11 to sieve 20.
- The COFFEE BEAN kit consists of sieves 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 to which the 300, 500, 800, 1100 and 1400 micron filters for ground coffee are added.
- The MAX kit, which is the most complete, is made up of sieves 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 to which 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, ground filters 1400, 1500 and 1600 microns are added.
All the kits also include a new steel coffee tool designed by Kruve, the BREWLER. This allows you to quickly see the size of the green beans and the coffee grounds.