Lighttells CM-100 colorimeter
The evaluation of the ideal roasting degree of coffee is essential. For years, this measurement has followed the Agtron color scale on a professional level. This electronic meter to identify the color of green and roasted coffee is only for true coffee lovers!
Everything you want to know
The roasting colorimeter is intended for those of you who want a scientific and professional experimentation tool. The colorimeter is also the ideal tool to replicate and find the best roasting degree both inside and on the surface of the coffee bean.
The Lighttells cm-100 colorimeter measures the color of coffee beans and grounds on a very wide spectrum and with scientific precision. In fact, when the infrared light beam hits the ground coffee, a lighter roasted coffee will reflect more light than a darker roasted one. This quantity of reflected light will be converted into a percentage by the colorimeter, which will then convert it into the Agtron Gourmet roasting scale also adopted by the SCA (Specialty Coffee Association). We will therefore accordingly be able to replicate or change our roasting profiles while maintaining well measurable parameters.
An ideal tool for those who roast coffee professionally.
- NIR photometer
- Agtron Gourmet scale
- One-touch quick measurement button
- Long-lasting battery: up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Support while charging the battery
- Automatic shutdown
- Stores up to 100 measurement results
- Approved by SCA
- Auto calibration
- Warm-up time: 60 seconds
- Material: aluminum
- Product dimensions: L 123.4 mm, W 123.4 mm, H 132 mm
- Measurement area: 49cm 2
- Panel size: 1.6 ”128x64 mono OLED
- Light Infra-red LED
- Infra-red Sensor
- Log 100
- Operating temp: 0-50 degree C
- Storage temperature: -10 / - 60 degree C
- Power Consumption: 1.7W
- Charging Power: 5V, 2A
- Charging method: micro USB access
- Battery capacity: Li-ion 1150mAh Battery