Sinar humidity meter
green & roasted coffee
In recent years, the Sinar humidity meter has become the reference humidity meter in the professional world of coffee, able to quickly measure the humidity and density of roasted and green coffee.
Everything you want to know
The Sinar coffee bean moisture meter has In recent years become the reference moisture meter for professionals in the world of coffee.
By leveling a quantity of about 250 ml of coffee in the tray and turning on the instrument, it will quickly measure the humidity and density of roasted and green / raw coffee.
The density and humidity of green coffee is essential for several reasons: first of all to evaluate the humidity of the coffee and see if it corresponds to that stability in the raw food contracts (by law the humidity should not exceed 13%, in high-level coffees it is between 10 and 12%). Furthermore, an advanced approach to roasting is used to correctly set the roasting curve, starting from the density and humidity data that the instrument has provided.
An ideal tool for roasters who, for competitions or profession, roast coffee at very high quality levels.
- Battery: 4 x C size 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Sample tank: 290ml Volume, 50 - 240g
- Printer connections: RS232C, 300 or 4800 baud
- Processor: Intel 8DC31 microprocessor
- Memory: 35K EPROM, 32K RAM
- Measurement range: 1-35% (the moisture content depends on the application)
- Operating ambient temperatures: 0-55 ° C
- Dimensions: 325mm x 164mm x 120mm
- Weight: 2.2 kg