COLD BREW BOTTLE
Hario MCPN 14
An easy way to prepare up to a liter of Cold Brew, the perfect summer Coffee!
Everything you want to know
With the arrival of the hottest season, preparing an excellent cold coffee is a must for every Barista and Coffee Lover! Choosing a completely cold extraction allows you not to extract the bitter notes of the coffee and to limit its acidity.
This Cold Brew Hario bottle, with a clean and minimal design, it is ideal for preparing iced coffee at home, but also for Coffee Shop that want to try to offer something different to their customers with a small investment. With this bottle you can prepare up to 1 liter of concentrated Cold Brew for each extraction.
How to prepare Cold brew with this bottle:
- Open the filter and fill it with 120 g of freshly coarse ground coffee and place back the upper part of the filter.
- Hook the filter onto the bottle neck and insert it into the bottle.
- Pour 1000cl of water into the bottle and close with the cap
- Leave to rest for at least 8 hours at room temperature or in the fridge in an upright position
- Open the bottle and pour directly into the glasses, neat, with ice, with milk, Soya, almond, tonic water, chinotto ... ..
- Which coffee to use? Certainly a single origin of Arabica species such as one of our Specialty Coffees is ideal.
Materials: Glass, Plastic
Dimensions: height 29.4cm, diameter 9.4cm