The Moka coffee maker is a classic of the Italian tradition and a must for every coffee lover!
€35,00 – €39,00
Everything you want to know
The Moka is certainly the most popular coffee maker for Italians. In fact, it has been accompanying our breakfasts and coffee breaks, since 1933.
This coffee maker is made up of 3 parts:
- tank with valve,
- container / filter for ground coffee,
- upper tank which the coffee flows into
This version is specifically designed for the classic gas stove and is entirely Made in Italy.
How to prepare a coffee with the Moka?
- Fill the Moka with hot water up to a millimeter below the valve, in this way the coffee extraction will be faster and will limit any hints of bitterness
- Put the filter on and fill it with ground coffee without pressing it
- Place the Moka pot on the gas stove, with a low heat / flame level
- Wait in silence, until it starts to mutter (the coffee fills inside the Moka only 3/4 of the way)
- Remove from the heat and after turning the coffee with a teaspoon pour into a preheated cup
CAPACITY: 6 CUPS