Nanofoamer V2 milk frother
An unmissable accessory that allows you to froth milk perfectly without the need of a professional espresso machine.
Out of stock
Everything you want to know
How many times have we wished to replicate the cappuccino from the café at home? Without a machine with sufficient steam power, the results have not been the most satisfying.
The NanoFoamer™ version 2 is the second and improved edition of this fantastic tool, which offers a more affordable alternative to the traditional steam wand for achieving perfect microfoam that's latte art-friendly, ideal for creating artwork on the surface of your cappuccinos!
With its two filters (fine and superfine), it allows you to create a dense, bubble-free foam in just a few seconds, perfect for Latte Art as well.
- Simply select the filter that suits the desired amount of foam.
- Then, heat the milk to a temperature of 55/60°C,
- insert the NanoFoamer just below the surface of the milk in the center of the pitcher,
- press the button.
- In the initial phase of foaming, it is recommended to keep the NanoFoamer in the center position to increase the foam.
- In the later phase, it is advised to move the NanoFoamer towards one side to improve the texture and eliminate any remaining bubbles.
The package includes a wall-mounted adhesive holder and a protective case, making it convenient for travel or storing it safely in your kitchen drawer.
- Digital on/off switch: no need to keep it pressed
- Waterproof: can be rinsed under running water
- Click-on nanoscreens
- Replaceable polycarbonate impeller, more resistant to quick rotations in a fluid
- 5mm stainless steel heavy-duty shaft
- Included fine and superfine screens, available as replacements
- Improved high-speed motor, approximately 10,000 RPM
- Automatic shut-off after 90 seconds
- New battery housing
- Reduced internal vibrations
- Includes protective cover and wall mount
- Suitable for traditional milk or plant-based alternatives like Mylk, Oatly, Alpro, etc.
- Runs on standard AA batteries